Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alyssa Milano gets bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alyssa Milano gets bangs
    Posted: December 18 2008 at 10:26pm
Looks like Alyssa hopped on the bang trend recently. I wonder if this is a precursor to a shorter cut (since the last time she went that way, bangs preceded the new style).

Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2008 at 10:41pm
I didn't think it was possible, but she's managed to de-hot herself. Damn.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2008 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Curlyfan Curlyfan wrote:

I didn't think it was possible, but she's managed to de-hot herself. Damn.

I wouldn't go that far, but it is a downgrade from Dec. 7th.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2008 at 5:25am
Upgrade! 
Though nothing will beat her short pixie she had, this is very sexy.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2008 at 7:42am
i like them, but i am a sucker for long hair and blunt bangs.
i think she would look really great with a short blunt bob and blunt bangs huh?
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2008 at 9:10am
No, no, no, no...no
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2008 at 9:39am
I love them.  Don't know what people are complaining about but I have been wondering how long it would take her to get bored and just do something.

Great thickness for bangs, not too think to part in the middle but not non-committal. She looks younger and totally hot. 
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2008 at 10:42am
Although I'm not 100% digging the bangs, (they are OK), it is good to see her change it up a bit.  She has had the same hairstyle for a long time, especially for her.  She has gone from long to short to long to short to long in the past, so I would not be surprised if 2009 brings more changes for Ms. Milano.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2008 at 11:20am

I don't know if Alyssa ever has the same hairstyle for a "long" time, but I know what you mean. She changes styles often, which is the reason she's such a hot topic on this board.

I truly appreciated the fact that she grew her hair as long as I've ever seen it -- and maintained it that way for awhile. In fact, I was pleasantly surprised. It's not short yet, by any means, but like some of you, I fear the cuts will keep coming.

As for the bangs, I prefer her without them. I don't like the way they have spaces in them in the photo, but I reckon I'd like them if I saw her in person.

Here is a link to a variety of Alyssa styles over the years. I know a bunch of you liked the pixie, but my favorite will always be the long style she had until the last couple days.

Who has more fun than people?
hes40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hes40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2008 at 1:13pm
I liked the way she looked in this pic
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2008 at 8:23pm
I thought the "bangwagon" had fallen off the road; they're okay, not her best effort but as some of you said, she doesn't keep a hairstyle for very long.  Here's the pixie just to re-remind everyone.

HAWG
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2008 at 12:22am
Also looks like she might have got some lenght taken off also. Also anyone know where Holly Maire Combs went to? 2005 is like the last set of pics of her.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2008 at 10:45am
Imo, that is horrible. Way better without bangs. She looks oddly like Leah Remini in a few of those pics. I wish they were fake, although they don't appear to be.
I hope this isn't the beginning of a cutting phase.  Although being fearless in most areas is a good thing, I don't belive that's so when chosing a hairstyle. She's made some odd choices.
Alyssa imo, has had at different times, the best hair in Hollywood, and the worst.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2008 at 3:23pm
The pixie is OK, but she looks better with long hair.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2008 at 7:46pm
More pictures here:  http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/?p=6468
HAWG
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2008 at 8:16am
I Agree long hair is better on her- minus the fringe!!!
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic