Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Holidays

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hair Goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Holidays
    Posted: December 25 2008 at 4:31pm
I hope everyone has a great holiday (x-mas, New Years) Wink
mtptl1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtptl1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2010 at 9:16pm
Well I get to pick out my presents this year, so I'm getting up early on Christmas to open my Computer which I intend to buy. Also I'm going to have my whole family over for Christmas Day. And eat stuffing till I'm full. And play with my niece and nephew. Oh and watch a marathon of Disnye movies of Christmas Eve.

=====================
Seo Company Glasgow|Seo Services Glasgow

Wendyixv11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendyixv11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2013 at 4:44am
replica swiss watches,
The Biggest Loser Season 10 Download Will be on Offer ShortlyBy Kirstie Ames | 3 days agoFinding a DUI Attorney You Can Be Happy WithOnly Heller is new to The Immigrant; last time,RIL meets St with 19% profit jump_5, Evan Pappas played the role to perfection. Heller is a consummate actor who bares Haskell's soul; his singing is strong but not stellar, yet his acting overcomes any vocal shortcomings
cheap replica watches,
in 1988,[17] twice awarded the French Grand Prix du Disque_5, cited as a Commander of the Order of Arts and Letters in France (1989),[17] twice awarded the French Grand Prix du Disque, elected to the International Percussive Art Society's Hall of Fameand the Downbeat Magazine Hall of Fame, awarded Harvard Jazz Master, celebrated by Aaron Davis Hall, given eight honorary doctorate degrees, including degrees awarded by Medgar Evers College, CUNY,replica watch joshfake mont blanc pensell replica watch ebaychopard mille miglia gmt replicaclassic watch replicafake pocket watch salebest replica u boat watchbreitling air racer bracelet replica

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic