Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question about ventilating...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BooJeanIsIt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooJeanIsIt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question about ventilating...
    Posted: December 29 2008 at 1:41pm
Hi, I am new to ventilating and I have a question about it.

What do you do with the extra hair on the other end of the knot? You know, the short hairs...... do you cut them off? Or does this mean I am doing it wrong?
lacey girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lacey girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2009 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by BooJeanIsIt BooJeanIsIt wrote:

Hi, I am new to ventilating and I have a question about it.

What do you do with the extra hair on the other end of the knot? You know, the short hairs...... do you cut them off? Or does this mean I am doing it wrong?

Hi Boojeanisit..

Sorry it took so long for a reply. I haven't been on here in forever! I missed the drama free forums.. Anyway, you are doing it right. If you fold your hair 3-4 inches on one side and the bulk of the length on the other side, you will have the small hairs look. Some prefer to use a length that is multiplied by itself to prevent the short hairs from standing up.. For ex. if you are looking to make a 14" lace frontal, full lace wigs, etc. You would then purchase bulk hair at a length of 27-28". This will keep those short hair problems out of your way. Otherwise you can flat iron the hairs down. Also when ventilating, if you pull down while your are knotting this could help to lay the hairs down a bit too. I hope I helped...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic