Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shaving Nape

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
anjee34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anjee34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shaving Nape
    Posted: January 01 2009 at 7:12pm
Did anyone have to shave their nape and or hairline before applying? Also, can you apply tape on nape that has baby hairs, w/o shaving?
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2009 at 8:30am
i shave my nape b/c the hairline goes down pretty far back there and the hairs get caught up in the adhesive.. i would NEVER shave my hairline tho b/c sometimes it won't grow back.. the lf has to work around my hair, not my hairline around the wig..
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2009 at 1:59pm

I shave my nape because I have a lot of hair that grows down my neck. I also have long baby hairs and sideburns. I don't shave the babyhairs, but I do shave my "sideburns" in front of my ears. My natural babyhairs tend to prevent me from getting a really good bond, so I always have a little lifting, but it's not bad.
http://public.fotki.com/Tea4Two
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic