Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone in the mix with MN and/or Neo?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hair Goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone in the mix with MN and/or Neo?
    Posted: January 07 2009 at 1:27pm
Hello.  Wink
I was just wondering if anyone here is still using MN, Neo, or MTG.
I'm looking for mixture buddies.  Can we share our mixes, pictures, growth, etc.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2009 at 7:38pm

You mean to tell me that no one does this here?

suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2009 at 4:12pm
umm i'm not sure i'm the person you had in mind but i been using MN for about 2 yrs now. I love the growth i get from it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2009 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by suicides_eve suicides_eve wrote:

umm i'm not sure i'm the person you had in mind but i been using MN for about 2 yrs now. I love the growth i get from it
Thanks.
I was beginning to think that no one was here in the forum. LOL
Anyway, I'm glad to hear about your progress.
I switch back and forth but I use MN more than Neo.
I'm very pleased with it myself.  My hair just would not budge until I started using it.  Nothing else worked.
Do you mix yours?  How?

suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2009 at 7:55am
i did a half/half mn and gradually worked my way up to a straight outta the tube application.. I really notuce the increase growth when it was used just straight. i was getting between 1.5- 2" it was crazy i actually made a web site on it for another forum i belong to lol
it shows growth pictures an what not of other ppl who used it

http://hairgrowth.5u.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic