Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tori Spelling...update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tori Spelling...update
    Posted: January 08 2009 at 9:08am
Not sure why she thought this was a good idea...

Edited by rardman - January 20 2009 at 9:42am
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2009 at 11:22am
I saw the other day a reapeat of an old BH90210 episode where she had a dark blonde bob.  Darker blonde IMO looks best on her, much better than bleached out hair
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2009 at 8:49pm
Something tells me Tori isn't going to age very gracefully.
Who has more fun than people?
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2009 at 10:33pm
Not a good look
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2009 at 6:12am
speechless
spud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2009 at 6:52am
Unfortunately Tori was neither a beauty or a good actress but her Dad was Aaron. Like Michael Jackson I suspect she had a lot of YES people around her and this is another manifestation of a  "I want to look like Marilyn" While Tori doesn't have a classic beauty I think with her slightly alien eyes look she would absolutely rock with an ulta short crop that accentuated her eyes and bone structure

Any one agree?

Edited by spud - January 09 2009 at 6:52am
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2009 at 1:55pm
I agree that she'd probably still be unknown if not for her dad.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2009 at 4:22pm
Wow I guess she isn't well liked here. I miss the long hair she had. I wasn't really a big fan of the short look for her.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2009 at 9:47am
She's returning to 90210.
These are some new promo pics she did.
I think she looks great here. This hair, (although I like her a bit longer, and a good bit darker), is imo, pretty good.
Especially compared to the old lady do of a week or two ago.
Btw, I hope that they're bikini shots is in no way offensive to anyone.

Edited by rardman - January 20 2009 at 9:49am
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2009 at 1:13pm
Oh yes...the best hair and body money can buy...
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2009 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by ssjockey ssjockey wrote:

Oh yes...the best hair and body money can buy...

Yes, imagine, people in Hollywood spending money on their appearence.
That is news!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic