Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Update?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
O-Negative View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O-Negative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Update?
    Posted: January 22 2009 at 10:01am
thanks guys
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2009 at 2:42pm

Good job.

DUB-C
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2009 at 1:30pm
 Waves Lookin good O Neg   Clap   hit it up with a comb sometimes before you brush to work on those connection
O-Negative View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O-Negative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2009 at 4:41pm
ok.. i was wolfing for a while.. i dont even keep count of the weeks but im going to guess and say about six weeks or so.. i dont really even care that much or go hard with the waves thing anymore, but i still like to keep this so i dont look like a bum....

this is how my hair looked when i was wolfing during my vacation in barbados..
i just came out the shower and im still wet so no homo

i just cut my hair..
i didnt even bother with a #2 or w/e i just told the guy dark cesar cause it takes off more hair and im poor and we in a recession and times is hard so i cant be running back to the barbershop so often.. this haircut is a dark ceasar WTG..

the top and back are lookin half bummy cause the hair is really straight and basically sticks up but im happy with it.. and the piece at the back right doesnt connect no matter what i do anymore so oh well..

i dont think this is an all star update but i just wanted to post cause the forum is lookin pretty dry..

and btw this is after my 2nd wolf session..
i only use the H20 method.. and pink lotion every so often..

any questions/comments/criticism is free of charge..
peace
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic