Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

beginner waves

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
djudeh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djudeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: beginner waves
    Posted: January 11 2009 at 5:25pm
I just started da 360 wave game, i got # 3 taper haircut yesterday, i started brushing today. I currently use the h20 method and use luster pink oil. I use a durag when im not brushing and usually when i go to sleep. I'm going to post pics and see what my hair texture is and how long it will take me to get waves. I also have scurl wave gel activator,  but i dont know if i should use it, and i have a soft brush ( black w/ handle) that is a brush strokes 217004 and a hard brush (no handle) that is a brittanys, should i get better brushes or will these do?

dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2009 at 8:40am

Welcome to the site...

Make your pics smaller the next time... The products you have may work fine But all Products don't work the same for everyones Hair.. Use the Pink Oil for now and see how it works for your hair..
I Purch the same Products but i didnt like them cause they are too greasy but they may work for you ..

I recommend you get some Hollywood Beauty Carrot cream you can get it at Walgreenes and apply that first then the Pink Oil.. 
Keep Brushing and Duraging.. you should start to see some Waves in a few weeks if you stick to it but some People it may take longer so Be Patient..  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic