Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

im losing my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
la bonita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote la bonita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: im losing my hair
    Posted: January 19 2009 at 1:15pm
im in need of some answers i died my hair didnt like it then i put die on top of that then i went 2 tha salon and got my hair died 1 month later after that i bought some deep conditioner called aphogee put that in my hair guess what it started falling out in chunks is there anyone out there that can give me tips on what i need 2 2 hair loss is not in my genes so im sure i did it with the chemicals i hope and pray that i didnt do permenant damage please help!!!!!
much luv from nyc
krystlegarrison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krystlegarrison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2009 at 1:32pm
Chances are it was from all the color. Your new growth should grow out like normal, because there should be no root damage. You should NOT color your hair til it is in better condition, and You should stay away from flat irons and blow drying ( any heat) as it will cause further damage to your hair. Good Luck.Thumbs%20Up
Krystle
Patricia8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patricia8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2009 at 7:05am
A year ago I suffered from hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.

The things that really worked for me was:

1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;

2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;

3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;

4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);

5) also I used herbal treatment. I think it is very important!

It worked and still works for me!

It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!

good luck!
---------------------------------------

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 13 2009 at 11:21pm
luvinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2009 at 7:30pm
well its sound as though the hair was pretty much fried in the process so just  give it time and it will grow backBig%20smile my advice would be "do a strand test the next time"Wink!
brunettebeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brunettebeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2009 at 11:33pm
the same thing happend to me girl dont worry! i would be in the shower and hair would just come out in chunks...it was depressing ): let me tell you rogaine doesnt work, so i wouldnt try it. I ended up using this stuff called nulockz that my mom found online for me and it definitely helped me get thicker hair. I'm still using it right now (its been about a month) and i am completely  happy with my results. i'm definitely waiting a while before i dye my hair again, i'm just a little scared but i'm sure i will be fine the next time i go to the salon.
beautyforsaleeu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautyforsaleeu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2010 at 3:06pm
Many products special to solve hair loss problems:

http://www.beautyforsale.eu/en/for-solving-hair-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Purdy Bear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purdy Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2010 at 4:11am
To make your hair stronger increase your levels of Biotin, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and Protein in your diet (eggs, avocado, cheese, diary products, carrots, parsnips, green leafy veg, swiss chard etc), also make sure you are drinking the advised amount for your climate (in the UK its 2 Litres of water per day).

A lot of people on line swear by Coconut Oil rubbed in the scalp and hair to help in not only grow but for better condition.

Exercise can improve hair by helping the circulation.

Dont touch it with any heat if you can.  Shampoo just the scalp, and condition very very well, with a good conditioner.  Its better to air dry as much as possible.

Instead of colouring your hair, try on different wigs, they can be brought very cheaply on ebay (I have lots) and can be put on very easily with or without hair.  There are lots of tutorials how to do that on line.

The following can also benefit your hair:

A cold last rinse helps it shine, as does rinsing in Beer.
A massage twice a day
Meditation or hypnosis helps with stress levels
Essential Oils in Carrier oils can help growth and improve body etc
Dont wash your hair every day, infact try going as long as possible to help with natural oils.
Use a soft boar bristle brush (available on ebay), as this helps the distribution of your natural oils in the hair.

I dont have hair, and you dont realise your love it so much until youv lost it.
ehairexperts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ehairexperts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2010 at 2:56am
This happened to me some time ago (dyed, bleached + color correction, dyed) within a couple of days. My hair completely lost all of it's elasticity and began to fall out. I used the BioSilk Silk Treatment with a heat cap and it stopped right away. Needless to say, the "dead" hair was still dead, but it just stopped falling out and needed to be cut off eventually. It guess that was a better option than it falling out...
eHairExperts - your article resource for all of your hair extension needs. FREE product GIVEAWAYS.
soezzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soezzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2010 at 5:25am
< ="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><>

I think one of the perfect solutions of hair loss problem is using hairmax laser comb.  All you have to do is 3 times a week you should brush the hair for ten minutes. And you will note the difference significantly.

-soezzie-

soezzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soezzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2010 at 5:31am
I Think one of perfect solutions is using hairmax laser comb. All you have to do is brush your hair in 10 minutes 3 times a week. You will see the difference significantly.

-soezzie-
CelinaStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CelinaStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2010 at 2:25am
I Think, first treatment should begin with M.Gardson's method . The easiest way
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic