Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A little help!! [sad]

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A little help!! [sad]
    Posted: May 13 2003 at 4:02am
Hey,

Uhm, I'm in going mad trying to grow my hair!!! And I was looking on hqhair.com, and did a random search for 'growth', anyhoo I came across Nexxus, but, I came across one of their products called

VitaTress

1) any used it?
2) any good?
3) recommendations?!

Grazi!!!
Wendi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2003 at 10:29am
I use Viviscal and Hairtopia. I was using the Viviscal with the HF-37 but have switched to Hairtopia recently because I heard it works better. Viviscal is a great hair "vitamin." But you definitely need the amino acids that are in products like Hairtopia and HF-37. Together these products are terrific! I have been using the Viviscal combined with amino acids for about 4 months. It took about 2 months to see a change but currently my hair is growing at a rate of about 1.5 inches per month! The results are truly amazing and these supplements absolutely worked for me. I encourage you to try it. Check out their websites. If you go to HairBoutique.com you can purchase all of these items. Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic