Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Does anyone know what this hairstyle is called?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does anyone know what this hairstyle is called?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does anyone know what this hairstyle is called?
    Posted: February 11 2009 at 7:04pm
Oh as for style name, you could tell them you want your hair like Corbin Bleu, I'm sure that should say it all to them or do what I do in case they don't know what you're referring to, bring a pic
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2009 at 6:59pm
I think that's their natural hair texture enhanced with styling products.
http://www.thehairstyler.com/celebrity_hairstyle.asp?name=Corbin+Bleu

I don't know what size rods she's referring to, but I did straw curls on my hair before and they curls came out similar. What I did was get the size straws to match the size of the curls I wanted.
You also would need setting lotion and something to hold the straw ends some use end papers but I used single prong clips (http://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/img/ProductImages/BEE%20SAILS/3124_M.jpg)

Hope this helps

anmiller07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anmiller07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2009 at 4:38pm
Hello Ladies! I am a young african american male, and I have been growing my hair for about 15 months now (mostly have had it in individuals) but am ready to try a new style. I was wondering if anybody knew how to acheive this style, or even just what it is called so I can call around to salons and ask for it?

I asked my sister-in-law who normally does my braids, and she said it kind of looks like rod curls to her, but shes not REALLY sure, as she didnt even braid or anything until I started growing my hair. Any help is really appreciated! Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic