Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katie Holmes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Katie Holmes
    Posted: April 30 2009 at 11:16pm
She has alot of hits and misses 
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2009 at 6:56am
I think she rocks both the long and short looks. She has the face to pull off both equally well. I think what's most important (as always in my book) is not the length itself, but the style, the volume, the coloring.

These days almost every look she's tried, long and short, has been far more attractive, more sophisticated, more alluring to me than back in her Dawson's Creek days, so it's all a giant step forward.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2009 at 6:50am
I really like those pics Rayman,very nice!
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2009 at 5:47am
After seeing the long versus short, it's official:  She needs long hair.  End of story.
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2009 at 1:25pm
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2009 at 7:12pm
The Pob is alive and well; I'm seeing more and more women with that cut.

Here's a link to a nice side-by-side of Katie before and after extensions.

HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2009 at 4:30pm
If this is a sign that the "posh spice" influence is waning, then it's good news.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2009 at 7:02am
great now she looks like everyone else
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2009 at 11:37pm
I am disapointed. Always thought she was a natural looker
suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2009 at 7:51pm
i just seen her long hair pics and i love it!! takes me back to her Dawson's Creek days.

sadly , there isn't many more showing any other pictures then this one above.

Edited by suicides_eve - March 12 2009 at 7:58pm
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2009 at 11:25am
Wow! Imo, that is easily the best she has looked in years. I hope they're not just clip ins, but are bonded in.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2009 at 9:51pm
With extensions in Japan yesterday http://www.popsugar.com/2914081
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2009 at 8:03am
The last photo is a shocker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2009 at 8:02am
That chin length bob has to be one of her best looks! very sexy
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2009 at 1:33pm
Some new pics....
From her new Glamour magazine cover and spread...

glamourcoverkatie.jpg 

and, I love her hair here...

katieglamour.jpg

Also, follow the link to see some other pics from the spread, where she's stlyed a few different ways...

HOWEVER,
From this weekend, not quite so lovely...
tom-katie-022809-062.jpg

It  does appear she is on the grow a bit, which I applaud, but this was not her finest hour.

Edited by rardman - March 02 2009 at 5:59pm
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2009 at 5:26pm
hairyshear,

Checked your  link. I think(and hope) you are right. Thanks.
I put that up because it was from this mornings lead story on www.dlisted.com  when I logged on, and assumed it was a new pic.

That being said, I'd still like her to grow some hair. Short and funky work on lots of people, i just don't think so on her!
hairyshear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairyshear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2009 at 2:52pm
Pretty sure that picture is from last summer. She has a much more simple chin length cut at the moment, http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/katie-holmes-back-in-the-big-apple-211477.

Kinda hope she keeps it short and funky though. I think she tends to look a little plain when it gets longer.

Plus she's not an exceptionally talented actress so interesting fashion choices and a famous husband are all she really has to keep her in the news.

Just my 2 pennies.

UPDATE: Looks like I might have done the hyperlinking wrong. If you cut and paste the link you can see what her hair looks like today.

Edited by hairyshear - February 19 2009 at 2:55pm
tinalonghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinalonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2009 at 2:17pm
didnt she used to be attractive?
tina
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2009 at 12:33pm
Letting it grow out?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2009 at 12:23pm
Bowl cut?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic