Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - PAULA YOUNG INTRODUCES MEDITRESS HAIR CARE LINE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PAULA YOUNG INTRODUCES MEDITRESS HAIR CARE LINE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beautysavvy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beautysavvy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PAULA YOUNG INTRODUCES MEDITRESS HAIR CARE LINE
    Posted: February 25 2009 at 10:52am

NATURALLY DERIVED PRODUCTS TO PREVENT HAIR LOSS

Hair fashion industry leader Paula Young® (www.paulayoung.com) recently introduced the innovative MEDITRESS(tm) shampoo product line to help women proactively fight thinning hair and potential hair loss. The product line incorporates a unique four-step process: a choice of cleansers for normal or dry hair (to restore moisture and promote new hair growth); enzyme cleanser (to remove buildup from styling products); stimulating conditioner (to thicken hair and promote new growth); and nutrient treatment (to penetrate the scalp and develop thick, strong hair).

The MEDITRESS product line combines naturally derived ingredients with the latest hair care science. Key ingredients include wheat protein, keratin, silk, amino acids and vitamins, all of which are known to promote healthy hair.

A special Buy One, Get One Free introductory limited time offer is available for online customers (www.paulayoung.com). These products retail for $19.00. 

ailin1r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ailin1r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2009 at 10:38pm

It was a Sunday morning. I got up early and rushed out for bus at half past six. Obviously, it was not a usual day-actually,it was my first day as a teacher.

"It won't be a hard job." I thought after Mr. Lu phoned the week before, informing my being employed as an English teacher of a spare time school in which he was the director. I didn't find any difficulty in my new job:the texts were very simple and the students I was going to teach were only primary school pupils, which expelled my worry about making mistakes before them. However, I was afraid that I did not at all look like a teacher and as a result, the students, wouldn't listen to me.I almost spent an hour and a half on the way to school. As soon as I arrived, I rushed to Mr. Lugs office. There, with some other new comers, I listened to Mr. Lugs explanation of working rules, teachers' duties and the curriculum. Everything was all right as I had wished until I came to the door of my class room. The bell had already rung, but the class was racketing as a rock contest. "How can I manage such a group of naughty children?" I hesitated and then stepped in.
wow power leveling,
  It was a small class with altogether 20 students. Some boys were chasing each other madly in delirious glee while some girls were chatting loudly in an exceptionally sharp voice. Strange enough, as they noticed me, they all returned to their seats and stopped talking. The only reason I could think out for this was that I looked like a teacher, at least in their eyes, which was a great relief to me. After a brief self-introduction, I went on to give my first lesson in English as I had prepared. To my disappointment, all my little students put on a confusing face, their eyes full of puzzle. Someone murmured, "I don't understand."And all the others echoed with nodding. They were mostly in grade 5. I must have overestimated them. I switched to Chinese at once.

in control was a great challenge.

The first day of my teaching was not perfect but satisfying enough. Si nce then I had got to know how a teacher should perform and all the situations that a teacher would run into. Though my teaching has been much improved so far, the first day of the job still remains deep in my mind.
World of warcraft Power Leveling,
People often say that gold and silver are the most valuable things in the world.But I don't think so. In my opinion, to read books is more valuable than anything else.The old saying "To open a book is always helpful" clearly tells us how good it is to read a book.

Books are our friends. They introduce us different kinds of knowledge. They lead us down the road to success.Books are our teachers. They teach us troth, science, literature, and philosophy of life. Besides, they increase our knowledge, enlarge our experience,strengthen our character and do many other things which we can not do without them.Books tell us what is good and what is evil. And only books can tell the good from the bad.

Therefore to read more books is the best policy for our young students.
There is much controversy today about whether television has destroyed communication among family and friends. Some people argue that the communication is baffled by television. Others criticize that television improve the relationship of family and friends. I totally agree with the latter one.wow gold,

Watching TV is a time for the whole family to stop from whatever they are doing to get together. While watch TV, they start to talk about the content of the movie, which is also a kind of communication. Imagining the TV disappears, we would do reading in rooms, while our family would do laundry, do washing dish or going shopping. It simply provides a chance for us to stay together.In addition, the TV supplies us with much information, which we have not known in our daily lives. Some of the constructive movies show on TV, like a family story, a love story, or so on, reinforce the relationship of a family and friends. What's more, we learn from the story that it is important to cherish the broiling of a family and friends.
World of warcraft gold,
  At last, it is a kind of recreation that a family or friends can choose to have. Communication can be undertaken by many means, for example, going shopping together, entering a bar, talking intimately about ourselves. In effect, watching TV is a way to let us together and share our happiness with each other.In my opinion, TV provides us opportunity to be together and communicate. In this diversified society, TV doesn't destroy communication among us but show us another way of getting together.

My First Day of Teaching

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic