Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Felicity Huffmans new Bob

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LRM1965 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LRM1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Felicity Huffmans new Bob
    Posted: March 10 2009 at 8:36pm
Hey, I am loving her new, short angled bob haircut, did anyone see Desperate Housewives sunday night?  I have looked on the www and have not found a pic of the back of the cut anywhere.  Can anyone lead me in the right direction?  Or know of a website that has the short, angled bob pics?

Thanks......
Lisa
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2009 at 9:39pm
This is a great site for angled bobs

Here are some pictures of Felicity

HAWG
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2009 at 9:18am
She looks so nice with this cut!
LRM1965 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LRM1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2009 at 9:44am
Awesome Hawg!!!!  Thank you so much......... That was exactly what I was looking for.
Lisa
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2009 at 10:56pm
Lisa, you're quite welcome.  So, are you going to get this cut??
HAWG
LRM1965 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LRM1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2009 at 10:24am
I am going to get it in May.  I need to grow some front side layers out a wee bit for this to work better, I currently have the Martha Stewart do....
If you can tell me how to attatch pics, I will post before and after photos..

Lisa

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2009 at 7:05pm

That's cool; we'll all look forward to the pictures; we love pictures.

To post a picture, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and look at the left side below the "Quick Reply" box and you'll find a button that that says "post reply" next to a button that says "new topic."  Click on post reply and a new page will pop up.  You can type a message and then click the icon across the top of the box that looks like a tree, it will bring up another box that takes a little while to load; once it's finished loading, click on browse and then find the picture you wish to upload, click on upload, a pop up will appear saying something about being patient while it loads, click ok and then once you see the picture in the box, click the ok button; repeat for other pictures.  The picture will post wherever your cursor is when you click on the tree icon.  Good luck.
HAWG
LRM1965 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LRM1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2009 at 9:01pm
Well, this is extremely small, is there a specific size that is more user friendly here?
Lisa
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2009 at 11:55pm
The bigger the better; ones similar to what I posted work pretty good.  Can't make you out in that small picture.
HAWG
LRM1965 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LRM1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2009 at 7:26am

Well, I have tried about 5 times to upload a bigger pic and it keeps saying the web site cannot be displayed, I'll keep trying.

Lisa

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic