Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Very, Very upset with Forouk Systems, INC.!!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Very, Very upset with Forouk Systems, INC.!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dasafine1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dasafine1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Very, Very upset with Forouk Systems, INC.!!!!!
    Posted: March 24 2009 at 6:44pm
Hello all. First of all, started this forum for my wife. She'd be the one most likely to post on these forums. I just need to get some stuff off my chest, as well find some direction on how to best solve our problem.

Ok. My wife has/had the ceramic Forouk Chi .5 inch flat irons, with variable heat dial that topped out at 400 degrees. And based on what my wife said, she paid $115. This is supposed to be their top of the line iron.

Well, the part that plugs into the socket broke, so we sent in to Forouk to get it fixed. That cost for the repairs was $35. Well, after waiting for 5 to 7 weeks, we called to see what going with her iron, and the rep. we spoke to, said that the tech. dept. "decided" that it was too much a hassle to fix and decided to send us the "newer" model that they had coming from overseas. What?!?!?!

So, they didn't fix the iron one and I didn't get my $35 back (this will change very soon though if I can help it...) So, fast foward almost another two months and received the iron today. THIS IRON IS NO WHERE NEAR LIKE THE ONE MY WIFE BOUGHT!!! FURTHER MORE, IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE VARIABLE ANYTHING ON IT AND IT'S THEIR BASE MODEL!!!!!

How does this happen. Needless to say, I will be calling them tomorrow and truly giving them a piece of my mind to say the least; however, I would still like to get some feedback as well. Thanks. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic