Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Camoflauging Knots on a Synthetic Wigs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GreenEyedBandit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenEyedBandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Camoflauging Knots on a Synthetic Wigs
    Posted: March 25 2009 at 4:07pm
I recently purchased a few synthetic lf wigs to use as practice before I buy a hh wig. How can I hide the knots?  I know I cannot bleach them because they are synthetic...but I really need them to go away.  Please help me with any tips or tricks that you may have. Thanks.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2009 at 6:11pm
you can use the faux bleach method its in the newbie thread.. 3M77, jerome russell spray and sally hansen spray..
GreenEyedBandit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenEyedBandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2009 at 7:22pm
Thank you.  I looked through the thread and I assumed that it was all about human hair wigs, I should have looked a little deeper. 
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2009 at 5:32am
no you need to get those knots to look better it helps any situation
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic