Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSepia wig question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jennasweet1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennasweet1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sepia wig question
    Posted: March 29 2009 at 12:33pm

I hope I'm posting this in the right section...if not, sorry!

I was wondering if anyone has tried Sepia's new HH blend wigs? There is a beautiful one that I have bought before calle Bel Air that was all HH and it didn't last very long and was kind thin. The new HH blend is the same style that I love but I'm afraid to buy it and waste good money that I don't have. I called some online wig stores and they all tell me the same thing....it's fuller and should last longer with the Synthetic added to it. The synthetic is heat resistant which I never have tried either.
I've been wearing synthetic falls for a long time. All long and curly. I would love to try something that is human hair for a more natural look. Problem is it's hard to find it in a medium blond, length at least 24 inches and curly. I found a few but they are way, way out of my price range!!! Grrrrrr

If anyone has any suggestions or information that could help I'd be very grateful.

Thanks!! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic