Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Advice On My Waves So Far

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mr_Perfect View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_Perfect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice On My Waves So Far
    Posted: April 07 2009 at 10:51pm

Just wanted some advice on ma waves. What should I continue doin or what should I stop doin?

I'm flawless at being me so I named myself MR. PERFECT.
Developing a SEA STORM via brushing.
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2009 at 6:56am
Your basic pattern is starting to develop.  Start using a hard brush if you are not doing that now.  Also, use the H2O method/shower brushing.
DUB-C
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2009 at 7:28pm

cant tell you what to stop doing but can tell you to keep brushin tho 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_Perfect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2009 at 7:36pm
Yeah,
I shower brush with a med/hard brush.
when I get out I wait until its dry and hard brush, otherwise it hurts too much lol.
I put some moisterizer in and brush with the hard
then promade when I need too and brush with the med/hard brush.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2009 at 1:02pm
dont wait until hair is dry brush hair until its almost dry thn add CC or OC brush tht in good thn apply the pink oil brush tht in good thn rag up..
you will get use to the hard and make sure yr brushing in the right angles  
Josid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2009 at 5:33pm
Im not sure if I'm right but be careful with the direction you brush your right hand side. Just make sure you r brushing it diagonally not just forward. Most people's grains on the right side points down/diag but your seem to point forward.
We are gods!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_Perfect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2009 at 2:48am

Update!

In the process of wolfing right now. Thought I'd post some new pics.

Yeah, my right and left sides are real touble spots. Any recommendations other than to watch the angle I brush in?
Josid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2009 at 11:40am
I am also working on my right side at the moment. I don't really think there's any other advice that to brush more and brush right. I wouldn't conclude till the able vets make their comments. My left side came in way before my right side
We are gods!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_Perfect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2009 at 3:58am
I just upgraded to a Diana brush. I heard it's top grade. Any opinions?
Josid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2009 at 8:55am
I bliv it is. But alot of wavers think the brand of brush dont mater. I've been using the 8118 for about 6 months now and its been doing the job right
We are gods!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_Perfect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2009 at 5:38pm
Thanks. I heard it was top grade and just wanted to know if it was true. Well I'ma just continue brushing the left and right sides in the best I can. Trying to get a sea storm lol
N3RDPHR3SH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N3RDPHR3SH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2009 at 12:20pm
Yo, its all good my back is my trouble spot, my sides are like Tsunami's bruh, I suggest you brush your side at a 45 degree angle from the crown

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2009 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Mr_Perfect Mr_Perfect wrote:

Thanks. I heard it was top grade and just wanted to know if it was true. Well I'ma just continue brushing the left and right sides in the best I can. Trying to get a sea storm lol

I recommend Diane over any Brush once you try Diane no other brush will do
When you brush use a mirror in the mirror so you can see what angle you need to brush to get those sides in.. The H2O Meth Helps 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_Perfect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2009 at 1:13pm

I've been trying the mirrors with the Diane and it works great.

I can't post pics right now, I'm at work.
I'll edit if I can.
But, what exactly is the h20 meth?
As far as water goes, I just wet my hair and brush it until all the water is out.
N3RDPHR3SH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N3RDPHR3SH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2009 at 1:33pm
yup
Josid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2009 at 3:23pm
I guess thats all there is to H2O meth. It makes your hair soft while you brush. Your hair doesn't have to be soaked tho.
We are gods!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_Perfect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2009 at 7:07pm
ok. I heard that using the softy makes works on your connections. So my meth has been like so:
1.)wet hair, brush well with the softy
2.)wet hair, brush well with the hard
3.)olive moisterizer, brush well with diane medium
(optional)4.)dax or 360 style promade, brush well with diane medium
du-rag

That's how my meth has been. Don't know if I need to change anything. Just let me know. And thanks for all the advice so far.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_Perfect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2009 at 4:26pm
bump?
coolkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2009 at 9:57pm
yeah man im having problems with my sides to im hoping some one post some more tips on this thread
KingD4th View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingD4th Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2009 at 7:48pm
brush alot more serioulsy with the h20 method
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic