Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I just started wavin so i need advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
N3RDPHR3SH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N3RDPHR3SH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I just started wavin so i need advice
    Posted: May 02 2009 at 6:18pm

Back

side

Side

If you have any advice i would appreciate it.
ChristianTN8IS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianTN8IS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2009 at 6:34pm
wolf, brush, durag, make sure you gotta good barber.
http://myspace.com/christianh

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N3RDPHR3SH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2009 at 2:50pm
I cut my own hair
ChristianTN8IS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianTN8IS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2009 at 10:09pm
Well ok, since you cut your own hair, you need to make sure you do not cut it too low.  Also do you know what I'm talking about as far as wolfing, the correct way to brush, duragging, and product usage?  Judging by your pics, a good length for you is 1WTG or 1.5WTG.  Also, do you know how to cut WTG?  This length depends, this is my guess based on what I'm seeing.
http://myspace.com/christianh

Mr_Perfect View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_Perfect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2009 at 4:19am
my advice is to not focus your brushing on the top. It looks as if you haven't really even touched the other sides. Folks will notice your top automatic. Its the sides and back that make them think "Damn he got 360s."

Meth wise, since your hair is low, use the h20 method.
Which is to wet your hair, but not soak it, then brush with a soft brush. That will get your connections in there pretty gud and they would at the roots so they would be deep.

Wolfing wise, do not cut your hair for I'm going to say almost 2 months, if not 3. Just keep brushing with soft brushes until your hair gets thicker and brush with hard brushes. You cannot worry about how "wolf-like" your hair will be, just brush.

Any other questions just ask, and hope i helped
I'm flawless at being me so I named myself MR. PERFECT.
Developing a SEA STORM via brushing.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N3RDPHR3SH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2009 at 9:44pm
I know how to cut WTG. Thanks. Yeah I use the h20 method and a soft brush Thanks for the advice
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2009 at 3:22pm
 keep brushin and Duraggin wolf for as long as you can
youngchris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2009 at 11:01pm
when yall talk about wolfing and not cutting my hair can i still git my hair line shaped up every few weeks but not cut the top and still be wolfing
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic