Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pixie Cut, can I pull off extensions? pics.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tangerine87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tangerine87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pixie Cut, can I pull off extensions? pics.
    Posted: May 13 2009 at 4:11pm

I have a pixie cut currently, and I'm bored with it. For summer I want to add some extensions. I'm planning on making my own seamless wefts. My hair at its longest part is 4 inches, and it averages about 3 inches all over. It is longer at the crown. I think I can probably pull off shoulder length extensions with a lot of layers.

Heres me. My hair is styled forward but if I part it on the side the hair from my crown hits just above my ears.

I'm hoping to be able to achieve something like this, but with less bang, and not as razored at the ends. Is this a reasonable goal? How high should I place the top wefts?

monsterita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monsterita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2009 at 2:29pm
There are a couple people on here who have successfully added extensions to hair as short as yours.  Kristy K and Moffpoff, I think, if I remember right.  Do a search for their names and you can see some of their results.
Hair type: 1a/f/i
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic