Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Synthetics...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Synthetics...
    Posted: May 26 2009 at 7:03pm
I'm on there as well basketball lol, but I was wondering what the ladies on here thought about them as well.

There are like 3 Janet SLFs that I have my eye on.
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2009 at 9:02pm
the bhm website has in the newbie section a topic devoted to slf also
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2009 at 9:01pm
i really like the janet collection though many talk about the small amount of lace and that it is not a french lace..the lace appears to be reinforced with a plastic..and has not given me any problems wearing them i also get them on ebay
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2009 at 7:33pm
What brands have you tried? I know that Freetress has a few futura (sp?) ones that can be styled with heat
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2009 at 5:04am
i enjoy my full lace remy wigs but in the summer i will wear a synthie as i dont have to worry about heat, the ones they are making now are wonderful..i only wear heat resistant synthies that i can curl or flat iron...that is just my preference :) also in the summer i need to scratch my scalp if necessary and with the wefts in the back i can do that without a rat tail comb
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2009 at 10:14pm
What are your thoughts & opinions on them? Ever wear/try them, would you ever?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic