Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need opinion on friends wig

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babyblue135135 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyblue135135 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need opinion on friends wig
    Posted: May 31 2009 at 9:27pm
Please let me know your opinions and please be honest.

Thank you so much

http://f.imagehost.org/view/0332/IMG_8716

lace mistress View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lace mistress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2009 at 5:42pm
the quality looks fine but its a little too dense at the crown and the part is non existent...
Lwhite1960 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 4:42am
^^^ITA
If God has forgiven you, dare you do less?
Yokie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yokie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2009 at 3:07pm
Perhaps if it was thinned out (crown area). It would look more natural. Nice color though.
The road to hell is often paved with good intentions.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2009 at 8:07pm
i think it looks nice but the density is a little thick you coud part it while wet and let it dry that way and it might do better.. overtime you'll loose enough hairs if you don't feel confident in thinning it yourself.. I got a wonderful thining shears from sally's but i messed up b4 i got good with it.. now i've got it.. try that after washing it to make a part and see how that does..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic