Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My story, style and secret.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Devil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My story, style and secret.
    Posted: June 02 2009 at 9:24pm
Hello everyone,

I've been on this forum on and off for sometime now and I was always concerned about my hair. I like to change styles like David Beckham and Brad Pitt. (sorry for using those stereotypical names)

But my problem was thick wavy hair. Coupled with my bushy eyebrows, the hair almost always had to be good to make me look good. Along came an old girlfriend (ex) of mine and straightened my hair and since then I've been straightening my hair using the straightener to try different styles. I've noticed that to try out different hair styles, you need your hair to be straight. By way of a blow dryer and a hair straightener, you can try molding your hair easily.

Next, the haircut. I really like the edgy look of moderate to heavy texture because it gives a good look to most hair styles and allows you to be creative. Especially looks good for bedhed. So, I make sure I get texture, moderate length and some channeling and I'm good to go. Too bad I can't look as good in bed hair because the hair color matters. When your haircolor is blondish, this texture stands out. But when you have dark hair like mine, it's not easy unless you have highlights which I don't.

Finally, my favorite. The product. A few years ago, I liked shine in my hair. But now, as I grow older, I want a different hairstyle with less shine and more naturality. I've been using Bumble and Bumble's Sumotech wax and I have to say it's worth every penny (roughly $30 for the small can).

Lately, however, I've started to notice some residue from the wax the morning after. I don't remember ever seeing residue the morning after, except some sexy bedhair. (Any ideas? Or recommendation for alternatives?)

So this is the story.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic