Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wedding Hair Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairstyleblogkr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairstyleblogkr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wedding Hair Help
    Posted: June 03 2009 at 9:52am
I just wanted to help out all the brides-to-be (and their bridesmaids) out there that needed wedding hair help. There is a wedding hair series of articles at www.hairstyle-blog.com that would have been helpful to me when I was getting married.
Here's one of my favorites:
All of my clients ask these questions frequently, so I'm sure you've been wondering the same things.
Hope this helps all of you!
PS-Congratulations!
beauty guru
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2009 at 10:37pm
Wedding hairstyle looks more elegant with different hair accessories. You can find various wedding hair style in short, long and medium length hair with pictures at http://www.hairstylestalk.com/hairstyles-gallery/wedding-hair-styles.htm
masonluraa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masonluraa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2011 at 10:58pm
Wedding day is one of the dream day for all to make up very beautiful and design with wedding costumes. I have seen in some wedding party the bride was in beautiful but the wedding hairstyle is not good. I found your article good to help me to suggest to my friends.
jinie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2011 at 3:32am
Braided updo is looks great for wedding. You can see various wedding hairstyles pictures at http://www.hairstylestalk.com/wedding/index.htm
vivianjin2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivianjin2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2011 at 2:35am
i also find a website that you can refer to if you are looking for a beautiful wedding hair style http://www.hairextensionsale.com
elevate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elevate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2011 at 4:05am
Hair pins make great hair accessories; they come in a range of styles from simple solitary Swarovski crystals on a pin or grip to intricate patterns of crystals and pearls.; An advantage of hair pins or grips is that they help hold the structure of your wedding day hair style, plus they can be worn again.

xenus001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xenus001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2011 at 7:50am
I agree about hair pins.  There are some gorgeous options out there including crystalized ones which aren't expensive but sparkle and look like they cost more than they did.
michaelgrets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelgrets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 7:17pm
Think about the style you like, not necessarily, do you think is different. If you like it, then you will be comfortable in it. If you are comfortable, then you will take away the appearance of elegance and confidence.
aidennerideal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aidennerideal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 2:06pm
There are several things that women usually need to tie their hair or braid on a normal day. Leaving hair may be harmful to look clumsy and dishevelled and no deadline. This is the reason that women, all ages, having long hair using hair clips, and pins to show their hair tidy and combining.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic