Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boy/girl makeover..anyone interested

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
joinvert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joinvert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2011 at 12:24am
can you tell if a guy likes you or is interested? You noticed him when you were standing and talking with a friend. You think he noticed you, but maybe it was your imagination or just wishful thinking. He looked at you at about the same time you saw him. Your eyes met for just a few seconds, and then you looked away. When you looked back up, he was talking with some other people. Was he watching you as you mingled? Or were you making that up? How can you tell if a guy likes you? Why are guys so hard to read?
redsan74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redsan74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2011 at 10:18am
hi,
friends i feel so pleasuring to share with us this information that which you want about sex you may get follow this website.
thanks
-------------------------
adult toys  
redsan74
redsan74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redsan74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2011 at 10:21am
hi,
friends i know that what are you founding so i tell you one talk that if you want to take any information related about sex so you almost welcome.
thanks
-----------------------
adult toys
redsan74
suprax125 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suprax125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2011 at 9:28am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic