Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Candy Girls?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
leah29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leah29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Candy Girls?
    Posted: June 07 2009 at 7:43pm
Does anyone know what happen to candy girls???? I just started getting into it and then off it went...
monay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2009 at 3:18am
the L word
The L Word Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset
I'm glad some people have the guts to produce this kind of film(The L Word Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset). It's not just educational, its enlightening, and FOR THE OPEN-MINDED: you will be more open to reality after watchingThe L Word Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset. It's a movie, but the ideas of what's going on is there. It's excellent, I'm sure men loveThe L Word Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset.Times are changing per say. I don't think The L Word Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset relates to "queer as folk", nor similiar.The L word is alot more unique, and I'm bi-sexual. Of course, it's abou the alternative lifestyle and isn't for young audiences; very adult and educated oriented.Hope they win an award ;they're acting is fabulous.

the site for wide ranges of dvds on dvdcollection sale is giving easy access to do online shopping. dvdcollection sale is providing special offer , you will enjoy the shopping for the wonderful series and movies. dvdcollection sale is with selection.
carolynjoseph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolynjoseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2010 at 1:40pm
sorry, guys i don't know........Your site help me to collect lots of new dvds.

Edited by carolynjoseph - November 02 2010 at 1:42pm
williamalarice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williamalarice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2011 at 10:53am
I have seen only one or two episode of it...Dnt know where they gone after that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic