Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Girls...what do you think of boys with longer hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Girls...what do you think of boys with longer hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Girls...what do you think of boys with longer hair
    Posted: June 13 2009 at 5:08pm
Hi Im a young man growing my hair out for the first time. I know alot of girls dig the shaggy look on guys these days with the locks coming down over the ears and that but im going beyond. I plan on growing my hair to mid back length and I want a 10-14 inch ponytail to donate to Locks of Love, then I will let my hair get longer again. I take really good care of it and its thick and shinny. I was wondering girls what do you think of guys letting their hair grow that long and for this cause? Thanks
Mischief.Maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mischief.Maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2009 at 3:54am
Tha guy I reeeaaaallllyyy like atm has longish hair.. its only like shoulder length. His friend (who happens to be my cousin) also has quite long hair. I think it looks awsy, and love the look but too far past the shoulders i dont like as much. As long as it is kepot nice etc :)
cant kick the habbit, I got to have it, Im what they call a LOVE ADDICT <3
natalie94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 4:08am

Make sure you straighten it.

thart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2010 at 1:24am
Hi Natalie94. Im also a guy growing out really long hair. Should i straighten mine even when it is really long past my shoulders? What do you think?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic