Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Want to order my first wig.. please help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
disasterbarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disasterbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Want to order my first wig.. please help!
    Posted: June 21 2009 at 12:24pm
So, I've been thinking about ordering a lace front wig for quite some time now. I'm amazed by how natural they look. You all look great and I personally would have had no idea they were wigs!

My own natural hair is fine but I'm in the process of getting it back to light blonde. It's naturally dark so it's a long process to go through, especially when you want minimal damage. I'd love to have a wig for going out or just for whenever I feel like wearing it. My hair isn't thin but it's not super thick either. I'm also in the process of growing out my annoying layers that I should've never cut into my hair in the first place!! Grr.. anyways. Here are a few pictures of I want to achieve..

Color: http://i43.tinypic.com/ajurfk.jpg & http://i41.tinypic.com/15d9nuq.jpg & http://i39.tinypic.com/2ni89oy.jpg

I want a mix between those three colors. I want something very bright and white.. but with a mix of I guess some colors like the first photo so it's not so harsh.

I want my cut to be just like that as well. A side part... "side bangs" being a little longer than chin length and then pretty much all the same length around. Maybe one long layer in the back and a little angle on the side.. but nothing short or drastic. I want it to look like it's pretty much all one length without being "droopy". I'd also want the thickness about the same as those girls in the last two photos. The first photo it looks a little too thick for me.. especially if it's going to be on the wig. I don't want it to weigh down my head, lol :).

I was thinking of going with Asian remy?

What do you guys think? Where would be the place to order from? Thanks!!
honeysweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeysweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2009 at 9:08am
Try to order from Ruths beauty or all about my hair.  www.ruthsbeauty.com , www.allaboutmyhair.com these are American vendors.  It might be tricky for Chinese vendors to give you what you are looking for.
be sweet
ilnaij View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilnaij Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2009 at 10:08pm

I have been using the Flash Point hair from www.visionremyhair.com and it's been good quality for a decent price. But

the minimum order is pretty high too, though. They special order them

email:visionhaircn@gmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic