Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHow do I get my hair to grow FAST?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
smartiepants282 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smartiepants282 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I get my hair to grow FAST?
    Posted: June 22 2009 at 4:09pm
I just got my hair cut today, and I realized I got it WAY too short, and it looks awful.  I need it to be as long as possible in 2 weeks from now, and I know there's no way to get it perfect but how can I get it as long as possible for then?  foods I should eat?  hair care?  anything else?
parkavery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parkavery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2009 at 4:07am
This reply is coming a bit late but there's not really any way to make your hair grow faster. You can keep your hair healthy, however, and make the most of what you have. Go easy on dye jobs and hairstyles that damage your hair (like tight ponytails). Make sure your diet is rich in vitamins, iron and protein.

In short, be as healthy as possible and you'll have healthy hair, which will maximise your changes of growing out your style faster and giving the stylist something to work with when you re-style your hair.
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2009 at 3:18pm
Can always try extensions :)

There are vitamins you can take as well, but they take awhile to notice a difference

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 21 2010 at 7:24am

Inika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2010 at 5:40pm
Healthy blood flow VIA massage will promote growth.

As far as herbal goes... the only thing I can think of to promote the speed of growth  is Ahwagahnda or Maca, since they have loads of vitamins and mineral we normally don't get.
If the body uses these efficiently ... it might grow faster.
Wish You The Best In Natural Hair,
Inika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2010 at 4:43pm
Hair Vitamins, hair extensions, scalp massage will all help.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 21 2010 at 7:25am
Wish You The Best In Natural Hair,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic