Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bad Hair Days

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SuZQ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuZQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bad Hair Days
    Posted: July 06 2009 at 2:32pm
Cry We are having problems...me and my hair...
I really don't think there is going to be a quick fix for my hair as it is very thin and  fragile.  I have places on my head where you can actually see my scalp.  I would love to have hair extensions, not for just the lenght but for fullness.  I wear my hair in a upward style and I have to use a little hair piece on the back because when I put my hair in a pontail,the rubber band is smaller than a dime.  The length of hair hanging from the ponytail is about 4 inches and no more than a couple hundred strands of hair.
My question is, if I start using entensions, will it damage my own hair??  I don't have enought hair to use the clip on extensions so I suppose I would have to use the glue on kind.  Then I am faced with, when I go to remove the extensions, will the glue pull out my own hair....
I really need so good imput....I am desperate!!!!
Thanks,
suzq
SuZQ29
signals3_t3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signals3_t3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2009 at 7:58pm
No problem for my hair style
                I like hair style

< ="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><>

See More Details

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic