Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

24 & contemplating gray hair streak

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
daisyduddet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisyduddet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 24 & contemplating gray hair streak
    Posted: July 06 2009 at 2:53pm
I am a Puerto Rican with a tanner complexion and have long black curly hair that reaches almost to the bottom of my back. I am about to enter Grad school in Aug. and wanted to give myself a little more distinction and character with my hair.

I was thinking about getting one streak of gray kind of under my hair on the right side- since my bangs swoosh to the left. My problem is that I have never seen anyone do this before, so I am wondering if this is just a bad idea, and if anybody has any other suggestions?! I want to avoid high maintenance all over highlighting, and looking for something a little more artsy since I'm a graphic design major....

Thanks!!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2009 at 10:34pm
Seems like a bad idea to me
daisyduddet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisyduddet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2009 at 5:45am
Yeah, you're probably right. The only images I can find of such things are Bride of Frankenstein wigs!! haha

I'll probably opt for some dark auburn low lights instead. :/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic