Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trying to grow my hair long (pics included)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
realmetaldude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realmetaldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trying to grow my hair long (pics included)
    Posted: July 10 2009 at 8:56pm
I want to grow my hair really long, I’m want it beyond shoulder length hair. I haven’t had a haircut since May. Now my problem is that my hair is extremely curly (see pictures below). I’m going to go for a shaping and trimming tomorrow… though wouldn’t it be best to not get anything done with it and just let it keep on growing. I’m looking for some advice here. I don’t want to have short hair anymore, I’ve had it all my life and it’s time for a major change. I want to get my hair long and then get it colored light blond. I’m hoping by the time I go to my high school reunion in 2012, I want to be so unrecognizable that they won’t know it’s me until I say stuff to prove that it is me.

Now I live with my parents who super ultra conservative... I've been deprived of having my hair long. So I need some advice. Thank you!

Edited by realmetaldude - July 10 2009 at 8:58pm
I rock, man! XD
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2009 at 11:05pm
Best of luck :) Im a guy growing my hair out very long to lower back. If i were u id go longer than what u are planning even. itll look great. are u looking forward to the ponytail?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic