Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wave Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mac891 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mac891 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wave Help
    Posted: July 13 2009 at 3:09am
Hey, i'm new here and was just curious if i would be able 2 get waves with my hair texture...if so, what method do u think would be the best?

excuse the line up on the 2nd pic...haven't gotten an edge up in a while...

but anyways, thanks for your help.
ChristianTN8IS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianTN8IS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2009 at 5:26am

Daddy Yankee? Lol dead ass you got like the exact same hair
daamn tho... I doubt it, you need some kind curl to your hair to get some waves.
Other people probably gonna come in here optimistic and tell you to just brush and wolf, but Im being realistic, I highly doubt it... sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But if you proved me wrong I'd applaud you
http://myspace.com/christianh

Mr Chuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Chuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2009 at 9:08am
My younger brother has hair along the same lines of that texture ... He has to let it get real long while continuing to brush ... After a few months he will have just like 3 or 4 big thick monster waves ... If that's the look you wanna go for ... Give it a shot ... Water Meth is prolly best for you.

R.I.P. J Dilla a.k.a. Jay Dee
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2009 at 12:36pm
 Optomistically Speaking anything is possible get you some Olive cream and some pink oil a hard ,med and a softy brush and some durags and wave caps and some olive Chloresterol Deep conditioner u can get it at walgreens..
Start often and daily following  the brushin Direction thread durag nightly wash and condition Hair 2 or 3 times a week using the shower brushin directions.. Wolf for 8 to 12 weeks .. Have patience..  you should c results in about a month..if not you may have to Kit... GOOD LUCK

Edited by dothdamnthang - July 19 2009 at 12:38pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic