Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Long hair - falling out?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Purplejayd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purplejayd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long hair - falling out?!
    Posted: July 13 2009 at 8:32am
Hi
Hope someone can help!
My hair length is between my shoulder and elbow, medium brown, hasnt been coloured for over 6 years so the whole length is natural now.
It used to be very thick when I was younger (im now 22), in the last few years it has been falling out alot. Not just your average amount, to the point of family & friends knowing that I will 'molt' all over their house when I visit! Balls of it come out when I comb my hair (i dont use brushes), in the shower, and throughout the day. I can run my fingers through my hair now and 10 or more hairs come out with it, constantly. All full length hairs too.
Im a bit stuck what to do, my hair doesnt visbaly look bad and theres no patches in particular that are coming out but it has definately got thinner. Used to be finger tip to thumb tip around the width when held together in middle and now its just over half of that. )-:
Any advice on what this might be and products that may sort this out would be MUCH appreciated!
Thank you
Jayd
jinie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2011 at 3:44am
Wash your hair once in a week. To keep your long hair healthy you need to go for oil treatment once in a month.

For many years, women with long hair have desired shorter hair. There was some sort of association related to long hair. Today, things have totally changed. Long hair is no longer looked at as old fashioned or less modern.

Women of all ages are wearing their hair long. There are many benefits connected to long lengths of hair. This hair is particularly flexible, when it comes to achieving a variety of styles. It easily provides casual and formal looks. Here are some of the most popular long hairstyle being worn today:

Side-swept looks are classic

One of the traditional benefits of long hair is the side-swept look. This hairstyle has been worn for centuries. Its modern appeal creates some of the most romantic, lovely styles.

You can wear a chic side-swept style with any type of apparel. It doesn’t matter, whether you hair is straight or curl. This is a classic hairstyle that has a lot of appeal. So, choose your best side and sweep your hair. deliberately.

Long Curly Hairstyles: Loose curls add body and life

Loose curls are used to add body and life to long hair. Incorporating these into your hairstyle can completely change your appearance. Loose curls also provide a sense of youth and carefreeness.

Incorporating loose curls with other styles is another benefit of long hair. You can easily create a luscious up-do with this length hair. Ponytails with loose curls are eye-catching and modern.

Various ponytails can be achieved with Long Length Hair style

Years ago ponytails were only worn by girls. This is not the case today. Women are using this particular benefit of long hair to achieve stylish looks. These are some of the trendiest hairstyles being worn today.
With the right position of your ponytail, you can absolutely change your appearance. Ponytails compliment a variety of clothing styles as well. They have youthful appeal and charm.

Edited by jinie - February 12 2011 at 8:41am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic