Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SOLD!!!  Bohyme Body Wave 14/22  about 20" long
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SOLD!!! Bohyme Body Wave 14/22 about 20" long

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rocket22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD!!! Bohyme Body Wave 14/22 about 20" long
    Posted: July 20 2009 at 8:47pm

Bohyme Body wave 14/22..  I did have this installed for only a couple of weeks, but just does not work with my texture  :( ..  This hair is beautiful!   has a nice soft wave and soft texture.  The color is absolutely beautiful!!!   14/22 which is a golden blonde with beautiful lighter blonde highlights...    if your looking to try some great hair for very reasonable price here is your chance!!!   wefts are 14" across and aprox 20" long.   I have three of them and will tape them up if you would like to try that method.  $55.00 includes hair,  tape, and shipping.  obo :D

Edited by Rocket22 - September 02 2009 at 9:47pm
Current Install: European hair two rows triple wefted on bottom double wefted on top, with Protac
lissem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lissem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2009 at 4:35pm
Hey Rocket!  Smile

Do you still have this hair for sale?  I would LOVE to buy it from you...  I usually wear the same color, but in silky straight...  and I was thinking about purchasing the body wave for my next install.

I live in Canada, and I don't mind paying you extra for shipping. 

Let me know! 

Thanks,

lissem  Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic