Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wella Koleston

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wella Koleston
    Posted: July 25 2009 at 8:34am
Hi

I m going to colour my hair soon, and i want a Deep Choc Brown. I found a site, it said you can mix Wella koleston shades to create new shades.

Acourding to the site you have to mix 44/0 Intense medium brown  + 5/75 deep heather + 5/37 deep warm gold  to get the desire shade - Deep chocolae brown.

My questons is what is the ratio? is it eks. 20 ml 44/0 + 20 ml 5/75 + 20 ml 5/37 + 60 ml Welloxon develope,  on that shade desire ?  equal parts and 1:1 with the developer ?

Hope someone can help me

Have a good hairday Smile
Joanna
salon gal
borne.blonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borne.blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2009 at 12:24am
Yes I believe the ratios would have been stated if they were Different than Equal Parts. Also 1:1 Developer

Try a test strand too to see if you like the color!Thumbs%20Up
karen s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karen s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2009 at 12:35pm
Hi Jo,

I would mix 25ml of your 44/0  and 25ml of your 5/37, but only mix 15ml of your 5/37 as this is a warm gold, remember when you put ll your colours together into your bowl, mix them well together before pouring your developer into your bowl. 65ml of colour mix 65ml of 20 vol peroxide/developer.

Good luck, Karen :)
karen sanderson
Jo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2009 at 6:02am
Thanks for the answers :-)

I found that mix at a site, so i thought i would paste the link

salon gal
keetagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keetagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2009 at 3:00pm
NO , NO, NO!!! Wella Koleston is not 1:1 with the developer. it is one part color to two parts developer of 1:2.  You should double check the formula on the killerstrands site, they are not always equal parts.  Better safe than very sorry....
karen s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karen s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2009 at 3:08pm
Its only the Koleston special blonds that the ratio is 1:2, also the colour touch is 1:2. Koleston perfect colours from 2-10 are ratio 1:1.
karen sanderson
tracykgs20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tracykgs20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2013 at 3:16am
replica rolex boxes, dramatically during pregnancy,3677_4, but diet can be a main trigger to Crohn's flair-ups. If the laptop is too thin in any direction,3677_4, will directly influence the direction of movement on the screen. Hemp oil helps to balance dry skin and has an anti-inflammatory effect. While getting pregnant after 40 poses it's own challenges and risks, there are ways to make it safer and easier for both you and baby. ConclusionFrom
replica rolex fast shipping, you get less variety.. The Betsey Johnson bikini line carries the girlish appeal typical of the designer and shoppers will find a vast array of unique swimwear to choose from.. What impressed us most was how she expressed herself with her hands. You pay $20K for a new car,4092_5, and then sell it next year for about 10K at best. This would bring the market industry to health,4092_5, and it is the only way to truly
watches replica,. I have even taken the time to list handbags in specific categories from highest to lowest so that you can choose which area you are ready to buy from. So,1826_3, I have jogging suits,1826_3, they all have jogging suits, and my whole time in the mob, no one ever asked me if I wanted to go work out. The self is not one of its states, nor the sum of all of them, nor something wholly distinct from all of them; the
hublot replica,Dd is 5 and wants to do what her brother does, so she will want to watch too. The son of civil rights leader Jesse Jackson Sr. Now it is time to explain how much do Rolex watches cost if you buy used. So Christie,3145_1, who finished second to Lewis in Seoul in 1988, won the gold last summer in 9.96 seconds. It has an energetic vibe,3145_1, and can make you feel refreshed. This is a process the body can do relatively
http://www.fakecartierwatchestalent.us

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic