Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bling for your hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jewels408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewels408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bling for your hair!
    Posted: July 30 2009 at 1:43am
I was recently on itsaglamthing and saw a stand for BlingStrands. I was intrigued, but immediately thought of colored hair mascara.... ahh!! But this little hair accessory is super cute! I checked out their website and it was pretty legit. Blingstrands are sold in a pack of 24 for $13. I thought they would be really cute for a prom, or fun event, or just a night out with the girls. They are easy to put in and stay for 4 weeks. You can watch how to apply your Blingstrands on Youtube or Itsaglamthing
BeautyXpert2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyXpert2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2009 at 11:50am
It looks like a fun idea. I would even try it on myself. But although easy to put on it is a bit time consuming so it would have to be on a day that I know I have the time. Those days are hard to find.

But you're right for an event it would be great. What about halloween.. that's coming up! Nothing wrong with grown-ups dressing up, I think.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic