Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lindsay Lohan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lindsay Lohan
    Posted: August 03 2009 at 1:08am

Lindsay Lohan: From red to blonde again

Who has more fun than people?
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2009 at 4:45am
Wow I do like the blonde color but look at that length. Amazing. Do u think shell get waist length?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2009 at 5:23am
In this case I'm pretty sure the length is extensions. I think that over the last few years, she's fried her hair badly. Anyway, she sure looks a lot better when she smiles. Did someone finally tell her that celebs should be friendly? Especially when they have as little talent as Lindsay.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2009 at 9:33am
I still vote for red
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2009 at 10:20am
Looks like damaged Barbie hair... yuck!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2009 at 7:46am
I miss the red also. She might have to lose some lenght to get her hair back into health.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
les237 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote les237 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2009 at 4:57pm
Ditto on missing the red.  She doesn't look as good blonde.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2010 at 9:07pm
And back to black:

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2010 at 1:33am
Not good. She's looking a lot older than she should.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2010 at 7:47pm
I saw an article that stated that she was in need of some good PR. I don't understand why she doesn't blame everything on her twin; we haven't seen her since the movie "Parent Trap."
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2010 at 10:12pm
Hilarious HAWG. I wonder if the twin is still a redhead.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2010 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by HAWG HAWG wrote:

I saw an article that stated that she was in need of some good PR. I don't understand why she doesn't blame everything on her twin; we haven't seen her since the movie "Parent Trap."

Excellent.

Blonde is pretty, black is not a good look at all. Red looks best on her, as goes for most natural redheads.
crist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2010 at 4:07pm
i can't stand lindsay, but her hairs is ok
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2010 at 10:34pm
The greasy red is starting to peek through the greasy black:

drunkgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drunkgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2010 at 10:43pm
I like the hair. She doesn't smile much cuz she's a bitch........
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2010 at 11:22pm
Careful, she might sue you.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2010 at 12:45am
To quote a line from the Movie "Rocky"..."she's mentally irregular!"
drunkgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drunkgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2010 at 11:24am

Does Lindsay's son still have long hair ??......probably as long as hers by now.

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2010 at 11:43pm
What? She doesn't have any kids. Sober up.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2010 at 1:23am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

What? She doesn't have any kids. Sober up.

Hahaha.

Another reasons redheads should stick to their roots is that awful regrowth.

I wonder how her hair is coping after all the extensions.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic