Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi and thankyou

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
autisticmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autisticmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi and thankyou
    Posted: August 13 2009 at 7:14am
Hi everyone
Just wanted to update,I have ordered another full lace wig,instead of my full skin one which is awful to wear.I have ordered transparant lace so hopefully it will be ok with my skin colour.
Can anyone tell me how to cut the lace and what is best to hold it on
many many thanks
Anemia is a blood disorder causing iron defincay,it makes skin pal very tired and skin looks old.
I have blood transfusions twice a year.
Having autism and being a fussy eater does not help,I have many sensory issues which prevent me from eating certian textures.
Hopefully this will be fine.
shell
Dimples7777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dimples7777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2009 at 5:47pm

You have many medical challenges, but I hope that you are doing well.  Try looking on youtube.com.  There are a couple of videos that may help demonstrate.  Try Elite Lace's youtube video, Elite Lace How to Cut Lace on a Full Lace Wig. 

"A wise man never knows all, only fools know everything."
African Proverb
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2009 at 6:57pm
honey i'm sorry for all your going thru but just do the thin skin around the circumference.. no adhesive is needed.. and I wouldn't do the adhesive if i were you.. I was using UH and i got blood clots so i have to watch wha ti do too..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic