Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

expired

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: expired
    Posted: August 17 2009 at 12:18pm
no information

Edited by lovebobs - February 18 2011 at 8:59am
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
tukahe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tukahe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2009 at 8:20pm
I am sure you must be exited. Is she going to dye her hair ?
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2009 at 9:07pm
I know this goes against your name Wink but what about something new and different than the same bob she once had?
Romy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2009 at 8:53am
Romy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2009 at 8:57am
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2009 at 9:00am
those are awesome, however i really want something a little past chin in front and kinda like that in back.
maybe 1 inch lower on the blunt hair part so a little less buzz is showing.
i think kim would look killer in that 1st one but i doubt she would go for it!

Edited by lovebobs - September 08 2009 at 9:00am
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2009 at 9:24am
The first style is incredible! (The second isn't bad either.)

LB, she would look killer with it!
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2009 at 1:04pm
I total agree! reminds me of what Alyssa Milano would look like with this cut. HOT!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2009 at 3:19pm
I'll join the bandwagon, the first one is awesome!  
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2009 at 7:08pm
What about something like this

or

Are any of these what you had in mind?

Cheers
S
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2009 at 7:47am
very nice pic's snipette
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2009 at 8:39am
good news and BAD news: Kimberlee is still cutting it all off but she changed her appt. to October 8th....
hey snipette -- the 4th one down is what im talking about...
maybe bring the weight line down 1"
i am going to show her that picture....
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2009 at 1:26pm
That is an awesome style i think she would look go in it. i think she look awesome blonde too. any chance of that LOL
esmith7713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2009 at 10:05am
these are great pix- see my other thread about short bobs with buzzed napes. i'm going to show my wife the first one- great cut
spud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2009 at 10:19pm
that looks like CGI?
spud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2009 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Romy Romy wrote:

that looks like CGI?
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2009 at 11:00pm
This appears to be the site the pic was taken from:
http://hairtalking.blogspot.com/

Click on "maggio 2009" on the right.

Lots of really good pics here.  Wish I was fluent in Italian!
mtber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2009 at 8:08am
I'm new to this site, and have discovered it while on another forum. I read with interest all the comments made, and really like the help and support offered to each other. Here are some comments from a stylist. If Kimi should have walked into my salon for a consultation, I would have stayed away from the styles posted so far. I personally am a lover of striking short (bob) hairstyles, and do not think one-length is for her. She has lots of hair. Kimi needs to draw attention to her face. I would still stay with an a-line bob, but it should be very "piecy" and sliced into to remove the bulk. The top +- 5 inches with the crown "twist-cut", going into the back at shortest +- 1 inch. The outline can still be higher in the back and longer at the sides, with the fringe very cut into to give a shattered finish. Kimi should have darker hair, level 2 or 3, with bright red slices placed randomly around the head.
I do think there is either a mis-interpretation of the style by the stylist, or the stylist is "to scared to go for it". Also, there seems to be a "weight-line" where the layering stops. This should "chipped into" to remove it and finish with a clean line.
esmith7713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2009 at 9:15am
mtber - welcome! i'm interested in your comments-you're a professional stylist? are you saying that a blunt bob with a weight line and buzzed nape is not currently "in"?
mtber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2009 at 9:50am
Hi "es". No, not at all. (remember we in s.a. is supposed 2 b 6 months behind). I have just found that once you intrduce layers into any style it "lightens up" and also gives you more styling (finishing) options. It also removes bulk. You could then also elevate the back more to give you that slant. The entire style could now lengthened  or shortened, i.e. from 1)ocippital bone(back) to chin(front), to 2) just above shoulders(back) to below shoulders(front). Depending on the hairline is at the back. If smooth I would slide into the hair. If uneven and cow's-licks I'd buzz. Buzzing on a low hairline is also good.  One-length is good for straight-cut dramatic styles.
Layers, chipped into, what-ever u want to call them, allows hair to "move". You should look at some of the pictures of conrad's missus' back. they are awsome! I think she found herself a prize in a stylist!! How do I post pictures? I'll get some up.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic