Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Long Flowing Hair! Help me and Join me!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
JulaBean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JulaBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2009 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Pburgh56 Pburgh56 wrote:

Hi JulaBean, id be more than happy to join u on ur journey. it sounds like u have a great plan in place and id love to see u get ur hair very long. I think ur plan will work and as for advice id say drink lots of water and take some good hair vitamins like biotin and such and id say to aim really long like lower back or waist length. thatd look great on u :)
My personal story is ive always had very short hair and i started growing it out in january in hopes of having really long mid back length hair :) what do u think?
i think that your hair would look pretty long! how long is it now?
im starting from about 2 inches of length of healthy hair, the dead hair just isnt there in my mind hah Smile but now that im not in shock that my hair is gone im really motivated to keep it as healthy as possible.

I cant wait to see how long your hair will be in a year also. I'm sure we can do it! and thanks for the good advice!
JulaBean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JulaBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2009 at 6:24pm
Thats my hair before and after it was fried.  It was around bra stap length when it was straight but now its short choppy frizz so im going to have it trimmed every 2 months until the dead hair is off.  hopefully in the next year it will be 8 inches of all natural thick hair!!  It has already grown an inch in the past 2 months but THATS SLOW to me!! errr i wanna just destroy that bitches salon :( i worked hard for my hair and she just tells me "im not worried about it falling out im worried about the color" when i told her i was worried... well it broke off 7 inches so here i go back to scratch.  
It just sucks because ive been fat and pregnant for the past year and now my hair is gone and i have to wait ANOTHER year to feel like me again.
JulaBean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JulaBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2009 at 6:13pm
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2009 at 7:31pm
Hi JulaBean, id be more than happy to join u on ur journey. it sounds like u have a great plan in place and id love to see u get ur hair very long. I think ur plan will work and as for advice id say drink lots of water and take some good hair vitamins like biotin and such and id say to aim really long like lower back or waist length. thatd look great on u :)
My personal story is ive always had very short hair and i started growing it out in january in hopes of having really long mid back length hair :) what do u think?
JulaBean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JulaBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2009 at 11:57am
Hey my name is Julia and I am new here!

Do you want to join me in my goal to loooong hair?

I have always loved long hair, and had it not too long ago. but a rescent bad salon job has my hair fried beyond repair and I am starting straight from scratch, my roots. So i have descided to go totally natural with my hair for atleast a year. My natural hair color is dark brown and the dye job is blondish brown so i can clearly see my roots. My hair now looks like a fried Frizzy mullet, I had it cut so short because of the breaking ends. My hair is naturally pretty thick so atleast i love my roots...  Broken%20Heart

So heres my plan for the next year:
Take msm and vitamins, drink alot of water, eat right and excersise. AND of coarse no more dyeing my hair or adding heat, just an ugly pony tail or gelled up.

And in one year HOPEFULLY my hair will have grown atleast 8 inches and i can cut off all the frizzy odd colored hair and jsut have my all natural color and hair.

How do you think my plan will work???
Does anyone have any storie theyd share with me???
Or advise???

If your hair is very long, how long did it take and did you use any speacial tricks?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic