Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Amelle from Sugababes-WTF!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amelle from Sugababes-WTF!!!!
    Posted: August 19 2009 at 3:02pm

Im loving the Sugababes new song 'sexy' but im so not feeling Amelles hair. Its in an old Victoria Becham style pop with one side shaved...so not feeling it.  She is a very pretty girl with a gorgeous face but I doubt this style would look good on anyone-Devastated!!!

It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2009 at 8:24am
Bring back Mutya!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2011 at 11:17pm

Revisited with photos.

Before:
 Amelle%20Berrabah

After:

(She's at right in the one below)

Amelle

Unreal. I just don't get it.

Edited by Kramer - October 12 2011 at 11:26pm
Who has more fun than people?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2011 at 5:26am
I'm not sure her hair before was right for her but I know the one side shaved look is not good.  I don't get it either.  The pic where she is wearing the light blue collard shirt...you could see how great she could look if the one side was not shaved.  I never thought the "flock of seagulls" look would return. (Yes, I am showing my age)
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2011 at 12:54pm
     Who lies to these women and tells them that these side-shave hack-jobs look hot? If they are trying for in-your-face ridiculous, they have been wildly successful. Bob
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2011 at 8:24am
I posted this on another thread but I actually like the look. Drastic contrast and fun....different. Boring to do the same thing all of the time!!!
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2011 at 3:47pm
If her previous look is boring, I'd pick boring every time.
Who has more fun than people?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic