Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ally<3's Hair Journal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
Author
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2009 at 2:23pm
hahahah i know the feeling ally. Its like id love to wake up one morning and just have long flowing hair but i dont think thatd happen :( Its gradual but it will be worth it. I agree with ur bang theory too i figure why do i want bangs i want all my hair very long :) all one length :)
sry about the extension color :( how much length do they add to ur hair?
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2009 at 3:24am
They go mid back. Too bad half of them are platinum and half are plum!
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2009 at 5:58am
awwww mid back extensions are cute. do u wear them often?
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2009 at 6:31am
Used to wear them all the time when my hair was blonde.

My ends need moisture, does anyone oil their hair?
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2009 at 11:40am
I have never oiled my hair but a few friends of mine have. what do u need to know?
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2009 at 4:06am
Well I think I'm going to start, and put it just on the ends. I have done it before when my hair was wet and it turned out nice, but I'm thinking of puting a little bit just on my ends everyday. My hair should soak it it and hopefully will help the split ends. Do you do treatments Pburgh?

I measured a few weeks early (could resist) and I don't think I have any growth! Cry
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2009 at 4:07am
Check this out, amazing... 10 inches in 12 months...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v512/kidmol/?action=view&current=year1hair.jpg
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2009 at 4:51am
Damaged her hair for nothing! Kim goes back to black..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL1MedDuH_w&feature=sub
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2009 at 6:17am
awwwww im sorry u didnt log any more growth :( It will come tho I know it. I currently do not do treatments but I would really like to start :) what do u think I should do for them? I checked out that growth pic too that girl is sooo lucky I wish my hair would grow like that :(
natorade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natorade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2009 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Ally<3 Ally<3 wrote:

Used to wear them all the time when my hair was blonde.

My ends need moisture, does anyone oil their hair?
I oil my hair. I put evoo on my hair the night before I am going to wash it. Then on the weekends if I have nothing going on I will put evoo in my hair on friday and won't wash it out till sunday night. My hair loves it. I have also used this stuff called wild growth, it has jojoba oil, coconut oil, and a couple other oils in it. It is very oily. It is for african american women to use on their braids. I have to be careful with that one though cause if it sits on my skin it will break me out.
natorade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natorade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2009 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Ally<3 Ally<3 wrote:

Check this out, amazing... 10 inches in 12 months...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v512/kidmol/?action=view&current=year1hair.jpg
I wish i could get that kind if growth. That is my mom and brother are. They cut their hair and it seems like 2 weeks later they look like chewbacca. Why was I not so blessed? Did she say what she did to help with her growth? I wonder if most red heads have fast growing hair?
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2009 at 7:05am
Well I'm a natural red head and it doesn't happen for me. She didn't say she did anything out of the usual.

My old hairdresser did say today "god it's grown!" but that might be cause she hasn't seen me in a couple of months.

Blechhh
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2009 at 7:07am
Pburgh, oil is good for the hair as well as egg whites. If you want to buy one I love Redken All Soft. Lipids and protein. Great for the hair.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2009 at 7:19am
Hair Pics of the Day

Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2009 at 12:54pm
sounds great ally ill def get some oil. what do u do then for the treatments?
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2009 at 6:01am
Different ones will be different. All soft you put it in, leave in for 10 minutes and rinse.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2009 at 6:02am
I am so sick of seeing extensions! Some times they're nice but most of the time they look so NASTY.
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2009 at 8:03am
K thanks for the input. I will def try one of those treatments for sure. I know what u mean about extensions too they cause sooo much damage to beautiful hair :(
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2009 at 10:56pm
When I was blonde, I think I was in denial about my hair. It's getting butter but my ends are bad. Sucks so bad waiting for it to grow only to get it cut off.

Going to do a treatment today. Unhappy
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2009 at 3:42am
Sort of dawned on me today that it will take YEARS for my damaged hair to grow out. Needless to say I'm years away from any length. Depressing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
  Share Topic