Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ally<3's Hair Journal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
Author
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2009 at 3:50am
Hair Pic of the Day

To make me feel better. (Blecccchhhhh)

Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2009 at 11:04am
Wow u were making me sad reading ur post im sooo sorry itll take a while to get alot of growth. itll be sooo worth it tho :) how did the treatment go?
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2009 at 4:09am
Hair Pics of the Day

Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2009 at 4:12am
It was fine, the one I used takes ages to wash out, my hair's a bit tangly so I'm not sure if I rinsed it enough.

Measured my hair and it has grown... couple of weeks til the day I record.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2009 at 6:22am

Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2009 at 6:24am
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2009 at 10:30am
I cant wait to seee the growth when u record it. I love the hair pic of the day today too :) beautiful locks
natorade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natorade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2009 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Ally<3 Ally<3 wrote:

I am so sick of seeing extensions! Some times they're nice but most of the time they look so NASTY.

You know, I think Brittany Spears always has such awful looking extensions. You would think with all her money she would have better looking ones.
natorade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natorade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2009 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Ally<3 Ally<3 wrote:

Sort of dawned on me today that it will take YEARS for my damaged hair to grow out. Needless to say I'm years away from any length. Depressing.

Well, I think that is why I set small hair growth goals for myself. I would just love for my hair to be chin length right now. Then my ultimate goal is collarbone shoulder length. I still have about 1.5 inches of damage left on some areas of my hair. Pretty much just the my top layers still have a little damage. I am not trimming the layers up for a another couple of months though. I just can't wait till oct 17th so I can have something done with this horrid ugly color.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2009 at 5:52am
Patience is a virtue.

A virtue I do not posses.

Come on hair!
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2009 at 5:55am
Hair Pic of the Day is actually a video. I swear to god I had hair just like this! It was with box dye but still... the length and everything. lol!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tJXDUPff3U&feature=channel_page
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2009 at 9:06am

omg the hair in that video is absolutely amazing :) I really hope that u can get ur hair back to that length :) it would be awesome

Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2009 at 5:35am
Hair measure day is 10 days away. Everyone cross there fingers and toes.

On a related note, I'm not 100% if I'm going to continue the measuring thing... I don't think I can do it accurately enough for to make it worthwhile. What do you think? I'll obviously measure occasionally, but... I don't know.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2009 at 5:36am
Originally posted by Pburgh56 Pburgh56 wrote:

omg the hair in that video is absolutely amazing :) I really hope that u can get ur hair back to that length :) it would be awesome

I'll get there. It'll take me years, but I'll get there!
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2009 at 5:40am
Hair Pic of the Day

You know I be lovin Kim's hair.
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2009 at 6:04am
I love Kims hair too. Its gorgeous. If i were you I would continue measuring like once a month or once everty two months. Its interesting to see how much your hair has grown. Check out my new pics too.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2009 at 4:17am
Where are your pics, Pburgh? Had a look in our journal nd didn't see them.

About to go wash my hair. It sucks that it takes so long to dry. I'm going to time it tonight and see how it compares to everyone else.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2009 at 4:03am
Wore my hair out today and hated it.
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2009 at 8:23am
I dont know whats up with the pics :( Do u have a profile on long hair community? u can see it on there.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2009 at 7:52pm
I registered but it won't let me on for some reason. I can only brose when I'm logged out. Do you know what it might be?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic