Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Denise Richards

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Denise Richards
    Posted: August 23 2009 at 9:55pm
Here's the latest from Denise Richards. Either her hair is even blonder than usual or cleaner than usual.

Who has more fun than people?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2009 at 12:02am
Too blond; needs to go back to her Dr. Christmas Jones look

HAWG
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2009 at 7:35am
I like it looks great blonde and long.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2009 at 5:28am
I liked it better on her show where she has honey through it. She has great hair though.

Who thinks she wears extensions?
BobsRock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobsRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2009 at 8:53am
Originally posted by HAWG HAWG wrote:

Too blond; needs to go back to her Dr. Christmas Jones look

AND

make an appointment with the stylist to get that hair chopped off. Wink
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2010 at 12:09am
You brunette lovers apparently got your wish. Shorter/curlier than usual, too.

Who has more fun than people?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2010 at 8:58am
Denise Richards with curly hair in a cheerleading uniform; that just makes my weekend. Now if I could just crop the other woman's lips out of the frame...
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2010 at 10:06am
I kind of liked the surfer girl look at the top of the thread - seemed to fit her. Not to crazy about the latest picture.
beachbum88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachbum88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2010 at 1:35pm
I think that she is a little bit too blonde- she should go back to having dark blonde hair or even brunette. She looked gorgeous with darker hair- it made her blue eyes really stand out. 
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2010 at 5:08pm
The latest, even looks a bit darker but is a nice change.

http://img43.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=LSS9720NPN_Denise-Richards_Bikini-HQ_1_.jpg

Robocop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robocop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2010 at 11:29pm
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2010 at 11:54am
If ever someone was meant to be a blonde, it was DR (even if she's naturally dark).
MarthaMacFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarthaMacFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2010 at 2:41pm
I think she looks better blonde. Not that she looks bad either way
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2010 at 2:46pm
With the latest pics I'm undecided. She looks good with the current dark brunette and as a blond... it's a toss up!!!
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2017 at 6:17am
Another for the long hair lovers.

http://www.gettyimages.com/photos/denise-richards?excludenudity=false&family=editorial&page=1&phrase=denise%20richards&sort=newest#license
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic