Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Traylor Howard (from MONK!)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TDurden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TDurden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traylor Howard (from MONK!)
    Posted: September 02 2009 at 7:56pm
Hey noticed no one's picked up on Traylor's (aka Natalie Teeger on Monk)haircut.  She lopped off a "considerable" amount from last season.  I'm not sure not to insert pics so I've also thrown in the links instead.

here's Natalie from last season's finale

Here she is in the most recent episode from MONK (there's lieka  15sec ad and the episode starts...she's in right from the get go of the ep.) 

The style's basically the same but ALOT shorter.  Also, I've noticed that traylor howard isn't really a fan of long hair (although I think long hair works well on her). I mean this goes from her days on Two Guys and a Girl and "Son of the Mask" to when she originally came on Monk some years ago.  Anyway just an observation.

OT: USA Network actually has a very good media player on their website.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2009 at 8:17pm
She does seem to stick in the short-to-shoulder-length realm. Always generally like her styles, never too much or too little.

She also had a cameo in an episode of West Wing I watched recently on Bravo, in which she played a magazine reporter who'd almost married Sam some years back. Short hair there too!
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2009 at 11:10pm
I've always wanted to post something about her but there just aren't that many pictures of her out there.  Really loved her on "Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place;" wish it would come out on DVD; the pixie she had back then looked great on her.
HAWG
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2009 at 6:42pm
I think she would look good with longer hair, the short cuts make her look a little old.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2009 at 4:30am
I agree with HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic