Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Newbies need help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
canada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbies need help!
    Posted: September 17 2009 at 12:33pm
Hi I just joined today.  
My girlfriends and I need advice please. We wear hair out of need, having severe HL, and we are looking for a reliable manufacturer who can make us some consistently fine quality custom made wigs with virgin European hair (preferably) or European Remy, various shades of blonde. 
We have not found anyone who can make the same wig two times in a row. Surely this should not be difficult? You'd think not, but it is! Any ideas? Any recommendations?
Great site you have here, only heard about it today and glad I did.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2009 at 4:11pm
jack has the european hair jack sun his information in the in the newbie thread..

administrater View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2009 at 8:03pm
Sexi,

Please bmail us with specific threads you wish us to investigate and we will follow up. Or you can always email webmaster or report specific threads so we know what you are referring to.

Thanks for the update. Appreciate your support.

Admin Team
HairBoutique.com
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2009 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Administrator Administrator wrote:

Sexi,

Please bmail us with specific threads you wish us to investigate and we will follow up. Or you can always email webmaster or report specific threads so we know what you are referring to.

Thanks for the update. Appreciate your support.

Admin Team
HairBoutique.com
Thank you its the newbie lace front information thread, these vendors come here and post their business in the thread trying to promote their business.. ITs so rude b/c i took some much time to create that thread for htem to use it for themselves to make money.. thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic