Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

neckties for ladies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: neckties for ladies
    Posted: October 04 2009 at 10:46am
Is it in style at all for a woman to wear a necktie? My wife wears neckties quite often, yet you hardly ever see another woman wearing one. She wears her ties just as a man would, with the top button of the shirt buttoned, and the tie tied tight. Her ties are mostly in pastel or bright colors, so I suppose they are somewhat femanine. Sometimes she will wear a shirt and tie with a business suit, which I think may be a little too masculine, but when she wears a shirt and tie under a v-neck or crew neck sweater it is real cute, and under a v-neck sweater vest it looks incredible. Is this an acceptable look for a forty something mother of three? I think a lot of people may think she is gay, especially since she has been wearing her hair very short.
Jean Ann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jean Ann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2010 at 10:40pm
I think it can be a very cute look esp with a skirt or shorts and a suit jacket
gives a nice contrast

Jean Ann
Jean Ann
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2010 at 8:19am
sorry it took a year to post some pics- here she is.
serro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2011 at 6:45am
sometimes it can be cute :)  but i like mostly in mans

Edited by Administrator - July 03 2012 at 10:57am
money888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote money888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2011 at 9:18pm
ssssss

slamdunk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slamdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2011 at 9:25pm
hello

xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2011 at 8:59am
Searching the net I have found that many people do think ladies look good in neckties, and I have to agree. But I would not say it is mainstream fashion.
gussie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gussie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2011 at 1:04am
The wearing of neckties for women is more flexible than that of men. When it comes to design, ladies' are just as many as men's. They of course, are more feminine in design. Like a James Bond when he goes undercover, these neck ties and bows are subdued but still get the ladies. These are classics and will go well with your Ashton Martin. For yuppies, it makes sense to show reliability and edge.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic