Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

price list of hair product

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
denry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: price list of hair product
    Posted: October 07 2009 at 6:54am
price list of kinds of hair product as below,if you need them please contact us they are finest quality.

1. hair extension
The material we supply: Indian hair, Malaysian hair, Chinese hair, Mongolia hair,Myanmar hair,European hair.You can choose which you like

1) Style: STB; STW; YAKI; BODY; New Deep; French Curl; Jerry Curl and so on,
2) Size: from 4 inches to 32inches.
3) Color: 1#, 1B#, 2#, 4#, 6#, 8#, 10#, 12#, 14#, 16#, 18#, 22#; 24#; 27#, 30#,33#, 34#, 44#, 51#, 280#, 130#, 144#, 350#, 550#, 750#, 850#, 613#, Burg#, 99J#, Wine#, Red#, Purple#, Yellow#, Pink#, Orange#, Green#, Blue#, Violet#; Two Tone color; Piano color; Mix color and so on
4) Quality: Hair weave Grade A+++ (100% natural human hair)

”(final length is  9.5”)USD5.50

10”(final length is 11.5”)USD11.50

12”(final length is 13.5”)USD17.00

14”(final length is 15.5”)USD21.00

16”(final length is 17.5”)USD24.50

18”(final length is 19.5”)USD28.00

20”(final length is 21.5”)USD33.00

22”(final length is 23.5”)USD37.00

24”(final length is 25.5”)USD44.00

26”(final length is 27.5”)USD50.00

Above price is based on dark colour and Silky Straight Hair  and 100G.The light colour should add 5%/Pcs.Other style add 0.7USD/Pcs

2.Wig
100%Remi Human hair lace front with back has tracks wig.

6"(final length from top to tip is 10") USD58/pc

8" (final length from top to tip is 12") USD63/pc

10"(final length from top to tip is 14")USD68/pc

12"(final length from top to tip is 16")USD71/pc

14"(final length from top to tip is 18")USD80/pc

16"(final length from top to tip is 20")USD88/pc

18"(final length from top to tip is 22")USD100/pc

20"(final length from top to tip is 24")USD105/pc

22"(final length from top to tip is 26")USD120/pc

24"(final length from top to tip is 28")USD130/pc

Above price is based on dark colour and straight style, if you need light colour or curly style, it will be add USD5.00 for every process. We guarantee the quality is Grade A+++, superior quality

Minimum order:One piece

100% Indian Remi Human hair full lace wig, FOB QingDao, China

6”(final length from top to tip is 10") USD98/pc

8” (final length from top to tip is12") USD103/pc

10”(final length from top to tip is 14")USD108/pc

12”(final length from top to tip is 16")USD118/pc

14”(final length from top to tip is 18")USD125/pc

16”(final length from top to tip is 20")USD140/pc

18”(final length from top to tip is 22")USD149/pc

20”(final length from top to tip is 24")USD167/pc

22”(final length from top to tip is 26")USD179/pc

24”(final length from top to tip is 28")USD203/pc

26”(final length from top to tip is 30")USD230/pc

Above price is based on dark colour, if you need hightlight colour, it will be add USD5.00-10.00. We guarantee the quality is Grade A+++, the density is 120%

Minimum order: One piece

3.Pre-bonded nail hair extension

Pre-bonded nail hair 100% indian remy hair or others.High quality A+++

0.75G 18''     24.05USD/package    100pcs/package                    0.240USD/PCS

0.75G 20''     27.64USD/package    100pcs/package                   0.276USD/PCS

0.75G 22''     30.58USD/package    100pcs/package                   0.305USD/PCS

1G      18’’    31.61USD/package      100pcs/package                    0.316USD/PCS

1G      20’’    36.61USD/package      100pcs/package                    0.366USD/PCS

1G      22’’    40.50USD/package      100pcs/package                    0.405USD/PCS

0.5G    18’’    15.88USD/package      100pcs/package                   0.159USD/PCS

0.5G    20’’    18.38USD/package      100pcs/package                   0.184USD/PCS

0.5G    22’’    20.30USD/package      100pcs/package                   0.203USD/PCS

The light color add 5%,the wave or curl add 2USD/Package, 100pcs/Package

4.Bulk hair

The non-remi double drawn hair with superior quality as follows, the price is based on FOB QingDao, China. 

(final length is 11.75”) USD51.50/KG

10” (final length is 12.5”)USD108.00/KG

12” (final length is 14”)USD119.00/KG

14” (final length is 16”)USD153.00/KG

16” (final length is 18”)USD190.00/KG

18” (final length is 20”)USD234.00/KG

20” (final length is 22”)USD268.50/KG

22” (final length is 24”)USD290.50/KG

24”-26” (final length is 26”-28”)USD349.00/KG

We can according to your requirements to do.You can rest assured the price and quality.

We are waiting for your early reply with much interest

Thanks&Best regards

Denry------Sales Manager

Juan cheng JinyYi hair product factory

Mobile:86-15053283585

Msn:denry.r@hotmail.com

Email:hairmarket@gmail.com

big hair product factory in china.
denry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2009 at 11:54pm
Smile waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!
big hair product factory in china.
Ramya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ramya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2010 at 12:28am

I have two adopt sisters

An only child, a perfectly ordinary little girl in rural Wisconsin, I wanted sisters more than anything. When I turned seven, my parents made a decision that delighted me beyond measure: they chose to adopt. (wow power leveling)

It was Christmastime when my two new sisters, aged 6 and 3, arrived from Colombia. They came with a great flourish of celebration, as friends and relatives visited us bearing gifts to welcome them. That evening our guests went home and we were left to ourselves. My sisters and I went to the bedroom we were to share; as we crawledsintosour beds, our parents came to each of us, tucking us in and saying goodnight.“Te amo,”they whispered to my new sisters in Spanish,“I love you.”     

From the beginning these newcomers were like my own flesh and blood; we played and bickered and learned just as if we had always been sisters. From the beginning we all were my parents' daughters equally, as they supervised and scolded and encouraged us. Wow gold

Life seemed great. Beneath the surface, however, my parents were struggling with their own marital problems. As we girls were approaching our teen years, my parents uttered the fateful words,“We're getting a divorce.”

My sisters had been hurt before. They had been dealt a great wound when their birth mother abandoned them, and none of us understood the depth of their inner turmoil. It was a pain that now resurfaced, as the emotions from that abandonment years earlier overwhelmed them. 

We all struggled during this time. My father remarried and strove to provide some sort of stability for us through this new family: another mother, brother and sister. But the bonds between my parents and sisters continued to disintegrate. By the time I left for college, my family was in profound disarray.  world of warcraft gold

During my college years, my outlook on life evolved in significant ways. This personal transformation led my parents and sisters to reevaluate their own lives and make changes that ultimately brought us together as a family. My mother and father have again become great sources of encouragement for us three sisters. They have succeeded in providing our lives with a foundation of stable love. One of my sisters has recently married,and family gatherings are now occasions of happiness and renewal. 

Chinese friends sometimes ask me why I am in China, working at a low salary when I could be prospering in America. It is the experiences I went through while growing up that have made me who I am today. I am on the staff of CBN, a humanitarian organization in Beijing that seeks to help people in distress. Among our many projects, we often work with orphans.

My colleagues and I have sent a number of orphans to the US and Canada for free operations. One is a little girl named Xiao Chu who was born with a weak heart. She was abandoned as a baby. By age two she was already experiencing shortness of breath and loss of appetite. Her future looked grim. Last January we flew her to Canada for surgery, along with two other orphans with heart problems. The operations were successful, and all three children have since returned. cd keys

We are also working in some of Beijing's orphanages and schools for the mentally handicapped. Every week we visit various schools, playing games with the children and teaching them English. Not long ago we organized a conference with orphan expert Sherrie Eldridge to define the special challenges that orphans face. The conference was of benefit to orphanage directors and adoptive parents alike.

Our charitable organization also provides funds for cleft-lip and palate operations for the poor. One young woman in Gansu, for instance, had spent her life watching the world go by from the refuge of her room, afraid to go outside because of her cleI have two adopt sisters

An only child, a perfectly ordinary little girl in rural Wisconsin, I wanted sisters more than anything. When I turned seven, my parents made a decision that delighted me beyond measure: they chose to adopt.wow power leveling

It was Christmastime when my two new sisters, aged 6 and 3, arrived from Colombia. They came with a great flourish of celebration, as friends and relatives visited us bearing gifts to welcome them. That evening our guests went home and we were left to ourselves. My sisters and I went to the bedroom we were to share; as we crawledsintosour beds, our parents came to each of us, tucking us in and saying goodnight.“Te amo,”they whispered to my new sisters in Spanish,“I love you.”     

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic