Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fried Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dilemma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dilemma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fried Hair
    Posted: October 11 2009 at 4:49pm
Hi my name is Ashley, I have been straightening my hair for about 3 yrs now maybe longer I don't even remember what my hair looked like when it was healthy. I also die it the odd time not very often maybe once or twice a year. I'm really young an don't even want to think about the choice of chopping it all off It's already really short from all the trims I've already gotten. Nothing seems to be working I've tried wearing it up all the time but that just get's boring. I'm thinking that SNAP IN Hair Extension's would help to make my hair look more presentable. But I don't want to keep wearing them all the time plus my hair when cleaned well is shorter than shoulder length (without being straightened or blowdried)an out to the sides like WHOA lol. I've been putting baby oil in it an other products or letting it go dirty (not washing it for a few days) for about 3 days so it's not noticeable because it's horrible looking even when up when washed well.

does anyone know any way to fix my problem? Or am I going to have to keep cutting it which does nothing to my hair?
Dilemma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dilemma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2009 at 5:04pm
Edit***
It looks an feels like hay.I don't even like running my fingers threw my hair it's just feels so fried an gross. I bleached the bottom of my hair sometime in the beginning of the yr an that looks like someone took a lighter to it. Hot oil treatments an whatever else won't work my hairdresser told me because of the damage already caused from heat. (Hair straighteners,Actual clothes Iron, Blow Dryers,Curling Irons,Etc) I think I've used everything possible to straighten my hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic